The wedding is an expensive affair in the United States.As per a survey conducted by The Knot in 2015, the national average cost of a wedding was a staggering $32,641.There’s, however, an interesting takeaway for the wedding photographers – the survey found the wedding couples allocated $2,618 towards hiring a wedding photographer.Moreover, the budget for wedding photography was higher than that for the wedding dress, videographer, event planner, reception DJ, florist, and – wait for it – rehearsal dinner.Courtesy: The KnotWhen the average American family spends so much on photography, it’s only imperative for every wedding photographer to deliver their best.However, owing to their unique approach to treating a wedding, photographers can vary and so can their results.Regardless of their personal take on wedding and years of experience, every photographer can benefit from the following tips.Shooting Outdoors: Stay FlexibleShooting outdoors, especially during pre-wedding photo shoot schedule, is a common practice today.
- Top 5 candid wedding photographers in bhubaneswar
- Dream house and brokers finding the perfect home for you
- 5 life saving tips for wedding photographers
- Choosing the perfect wedding shoes – walk the aisle in style
- What goes into becoming a wedding planner?
- Wedding pictures with a photo booth
- Wedding photography in maui